- An Open Letter to Nice Guys
- The Picture Girl We All Know
- Straight Guy’s Guide to Hot Guys
- 25 Things I learned in 25 years
- Dear Miley
- 2013 MTV VMA’s Drinking Game
- I Don’t Want To Live In A World Where Ben Affleck Is Batman
- Just Do You
- Can we talk about the new Lady Gaga song for a second?
- Let’s Talk About Student Athletes
Moscato Cake (YES WINE CAKE!)
WINE+CAKE=HEAVEN? Yes, this is real and you haven’t died. Move your boyfriend to the side and get ready to have a real orgasm.
Cooking time: 45 to 60 mins
1 (18.25 ounce) package moist white or vanilla cake mix
1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
3/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup Barefoot Moscato
Directions: Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour one 10″ Bundt pan. In medium bowl combine the cake mix, instant vanilla pudding, nutmeg, vegetable oil, white wine and eggs. Beat with an electric mixer for 5 minutes. Bake at 350 F for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cake cool on rack in pan for 10 minutes then remove cake from pan to rack. Let cake cool completely before slicing. Garnish sliced cake with a dollop of whipped cream or dust with confectioners’ sugar and sliced strawberries. Variation: You can also “flour” the pan after it’s been greased with cocoa powder or a cinnamon sugar mixture for a textured crust. Simply fill a clean salt shaker for easy application. Makes for a very pretty cake!