- The AA TeamPosted 14 hours ago
- 10 Most Overrated Female CelebritiesPosted 3 days ago
- An Honest Message for the Male PopulationPosted 5 days ago
- Girls: 10 Commandments of TwitterPosted 8 days ago
- 5 Reasons You Should Crying Besides GraduationPosted 8 days ago
- Hook Ups to Steer Clear ofPosted 9 days ago
- A Letter to my Sticky BoobsPosted 11 days ago
- Celebrity Crushes I Wouldn’t Take Home To MomPosted 12 days ago
- Why I Hate Nice GuysPosted 12 days ago
- 9 Moronic Rules of SeductionPosted 14 days ago
5 Ways I Know Summer is Over
1. Less skin, less tan. The colder weather means the phasing out of open-back, see-through, and crop tops (let’s have a moment of silence please). I suppose it’s just as well though, because the month of September means one thing: tans are fading fast away and no one wants to see your pasty-white back. If you’re tan right now, it’s either fake or you’re ethnic. But whichever it is, work it girlfriend.
2. “How to Get a Beach-Worthy Body” is being replaced by “Cute DIY Halloween Wreath” on Pinterest. The girl standing in the middle of a field backlit by afternoon sunlight isn’t wearing high-waisted cut-offs but now a cable-knit dress. Desserts are now topped with ghosts and ghouls, and shame on you if you haven’t put away your watermelon-printed napkins. It’s past Labor Day!
3. The return of pumpkin spice. I don’t know what it is, but bitches LOVE this stuff. They want everything to be pumpkin spiced. Lattes, bagels, candles, their dog’s shampoo. The campus Starbucks ran out of Pumpkin Spice Crack the other day and I didn’t even go to class because I thought there would be riots. I had a test and everything, but it’s not worth it. (Clearly, my feelings about pumpkin are similar to those about eggnog.)
|“Pumpkin Spice Fritters.”|
|And no, girls DON’T look cute in jerseys.|
|Boots on boots on boots.|
But as the leaves change and the temperature ranges from 20 degrees in the morning to 70 degrees by noon, at least one thing remains from summer: “Call Me Maybe” will somehow still be popular, despite any rationale.