- Breaking Up with the GymPosted 16 hours ago
- 4 Social Media Trends That Should DiePosted 2 days ago
- The AA TeamPosted 4 days ago
- 10 Most Overrated Female CelebritiesPosted 6 days ago
- An Honest Message for the Male PopulationPosted 9 days ago
- Girls: 10 Commandments of TwitterPosted 11 days ago
- 5 Reasons You Should Crying Besides GraduationPosted 11 days ago
- Hook Ups to Steer Clear ofPosted 12 days ago
- A Letter to my Sticky BoobsPosted 14 days ago
- Celebrity Crushes I Wouldn’t Take Home To MomPosted 16 days ago
My name’s Gina and I’m a junior at Umass Lowell. I’m a biotechnology/pre-med major and want to work with genetic research in the future. I run cross country and track & field for my school. I love playing guitar and my ukulele, it’s pink. My friends and I just do hilarious things on the reg, pretty much leaving a pile of destruction all around Lowell but I mean someones gotta do it. Old school rap, 40 ounce beers, smiles, good friends & good vibes is the way to go. If you can make me laugh then I’ll love you forever.
My weirdest phobia is: mayo. I know it sounds weird but everything about it makes me sick
Craziest thing you have done in college? I definitely can’t share that with the internet but one time on spring break my entire track team went to a gay club while we were in Orlando. Shit got real weird, real fast.
If you could have a one night stand with anyone who would it be? Channing Tatum. Yum.
What is one thing no one would ever know about you? I can play the violin
Do you kiss on the first date? Yes.. but only a kiss. Gotta keep them coming back for more.
Any tattoos? I have two. I have one on my wrist/forearm I got when I was 16. Its three stars with the Italian colors. I have another vertically down my neck to my bra line that says “Que Sera Sera, whatever will be will be. The future is not ours to see” translated into Hebrew. I’m more of a piercing person though.
Dream job for after college? Genetic and Biotechnological Research
Send pics to firstname.lastname@example.org to be the next girl of the week!