- An Open Letter to Nice Guys
- The Picture Girl We All Know
- Straight Guy’s Guide to Hot Guys
- 25 Things I learned in 25 years
- Dear Miley
- 2013 MTV VMA’s Drinking Game
- I Don’t Want To Live In A World Where Ben Affleck Is Batman
- Just Do You
- Can we talk about the new Lady Gaga song for a second?
- Let’s Talk About Student Athletes
How I Made Money in College
Every weekend we would throw down at my house which was in prime location right behind campus. I would buy 3 kegs for one night and send out facebook invites, put up signs on campus, and word of mouth. Each keg cost about $75 dollars to fill up so for three was around $225. When the party started I would have someone at the door collecting $5 for a bottom-less cup. On average we would have about 100-150 people on a normal weekend. You do the math. I was making a decent profit just by doing what I do best, partying. Each party was planned very well. Don’t invite a bunch of dudes because nobody will come back for another party. I kept a very equal ratio of guys and girls. If 20 dudes all roll up together, the chances of them getting in the door is very unlikely. Another thing is that I made friends with a local cop who would always give me a tip if we got noise complaints. This is what college is all about. Partying, drinking, and sex.