- Breaking Up with the GymPosted 3 days ago
- 4 Social Media Trends That Should DiePosted 4 days ago
- The AA TeamPosted 6 days ago
- 10 Most Overrated Female CelebritiesPosted 8 days ago
- An Honest Message for the Male PopulationPosted 11 days ago
- Girls: 10 Commandments of TwitterPosted 13 days ago
- 5 Reasons You Should Crying Besides GraduationPosted 13 days ago
- Hook Ups to Steer Clear ofPosted 15 days ago
- A Letter to my Sticky BoobsPosted 16 days ago
- Celebrity Crushes I Wouldn’t Take Home To MomPosted 18 days ago
Never, Ever Date A Guy…
By Kat Healy on July 9, 2012
- Who considers folding laundry an ideal form of foreplay.
- That talks about their orthodontist as if they were a God.
- Who orders a glass of wine at the bar because he studied abroad for 4 weeks, and he is like really, really European now.
- Has smaller balls than your 7 year old sister.
- Has a strange obsession with your right earlobe.
- Who likes Nickleback on Facebook.
- Who doesn’t like dogs.
- Who has never seen Sandlot.
- Who tells you that making out really isn’t their “thing.”
- Who can only quote Superbad.
- Who online shops more than a sorority girl before spring break.
- Who thinks Emma Watson looks better with short hair.
- Who doesn’t understand the wonder that is Ed Norton.
- Who insists that you have talk through Google+, and Google+ only.
- Who thinks The Beatles are just “alright.”
- WHO DOESN’T LIKE BATMAN. ( This is when I knew, this was the moment I knew)
- Who can understand the concept of being a summer slam.
- Who considers going to a convenience store at 10 pm as a “wild adventure”.
- Who does the thing where they take off the cheese on pizza and then doesn’t eat the cheese because they don’t like cheese. WHO DOESN’T LIKE CHEESE?
- Who dyes their hair.
What have been your deal breakers with guys or girls you’ve dated? Let us know in the comments section below!