- An Open Letter to Nice Guys
- The Picture Girl We All Know
- Straight Guy’s Guide to Hot Guys
- 25 Things I learned in 25 years
- Dear Miley
- 2013 MTV VMA’s Drinking Game
- I Don’t Want To Live In A World Where Ben Affleck Is Batman
- Just Do You
- Can we talk about the new Lady Gaga song for a second?
- Let’s Talk About Student Athletes
Seven Ways to Spike Your Library Drink
No longer is it the dreaded time of all nighters in the library. Have some fun in the library, while of course keeping warm from the winter weather.
Out with the day keggars and in with the warm beverages. Here’s seven easy recipes to get your buzz on while “studying” in the library. Best served hot.
Bailey’s Hot Co-Co Bay: For those with a sweet tooth who also want the same effect that pixie sticks have on children
- 1 oz. Bailey’s Original Irish Cream
- 1 oz. Captain Morgan Parrot Bay Coconut
- 1 oz. hot chocolate
White Cloud: Caffeine fiends and energy aficionados put down your Red Bulls and Five hour energies. This drink will give you that jolt of energy needed to read that 100 pages assigned on the first day of class, and feel free to be liberal with the Smirnoff.
- 75 oz. Romana Sambuca
- 5 oz. Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
- 1 oz. cream
- 3 oz. hot coffee
Bloomsbury Punch: For the tea drinkers who can’t be seen in a library because that means their cats will be left alone at home. God forbid. Or for the group study. Remember, this is a punch, not a personal drink. It serves ten.
- 10 oz. Taqueray London Dry Gin
- 6 oz. fresh lemon juices
- 10 oz. Earch Grey Tea (strong and hot)
- 7 oz. Granulated white sugar
- 0.5 oz. Regan’s Orange Bitters
Mountain Melter: The hot alternative to the margarita.
- 1.5 oz. Cuervo Especial Gold
- 3 oz. hot chocolate
- a splash of triple sec
- whipped cream to top
- cinnamon to garnish
Black Magic: Made a few different ways, this drink can be either sour or sweet.
Sour Black Magic:
- 1.5 oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Coffee Liquer
- dash of sour mix
- garnish with lemon
Sweet Black Magic:
- 3/4 oz. Amaretto
- 3/4 oz. Irish Cream
- 3/4 oz. Coffee Liqueur
- Hot chocolate to top off mug
Hot Apple Pie: A sweet fruity treat while compiling your new semester’s essentials.
- 2 oz. Tuaca
- 2 oz. Apple cider
- Whipped cream and cinnamon to garnish