- Breaking Up with the GymPosted 1 day ago
- 4 Social Media Trends That Should DiePosted 2 days ago
- The AA TeamPosted 4 days ago
- 10 Most Overrated Female CelebritiesPosted 7 days ago
- An Honest Message for the Male PopulationPosted 9 days ago
- Girls: 10 Commandments of TwitterPosted 11 days ago
- 5 Reasons You Should Crying Besides GraduationPosted 11 days ago
- Hook Ups to Steer Clear ofPosted 13 days ago
- A Letter to my Sticky BoobsPosted 14 days ago
- Celebrity Crushes I Wouldn’t Take Home To MomPosted 16 days ago
Remember being in high school and counting down the days till summer vacation?
Now, as a college student it seems as if the tables have turned. Yes, summer is fun and (for the most part) relaxing. You get to hang out with your high school friends, spend some time with the fam, hang out at the pool/beach, and all that other fun stuff you do during those summer months.
At first, you welcome summer with open arms. No more pulling all nighters, no more awkward run ins with your latest hookup on campus, no more crowded dorms/apartments.
Then a few weeks go by and you’re dying to go back. Your parents are constantly nagging you to get up off your ass and do something productive with your life. Your high school friends are busy with their summer jobs, summer classes, or avoiding everyone from high school altogether. Parties back home dont compare to apartment crawls and the frats. The freedom that you had at school can’t compare to freedom at home. Being back home makes you feel like a prisoner, a child, it’s like you’re back to your high school self. You’re reading to go back to partying, living with no parents, and having the time of your life.
So go ahead, there’s no shame in counting down the days you move back in.