- Breaking Up with the GymPosted 22 hours ago
- 4 Social Media Trends That Should DiePosted 2 days ago
- The AA TeamPosted 4 days ago
- 10 Most Overrated Female CelebritiesPosted 6 days ago
- An Honest Message for the Male PopulationPosted 9 days ago
- Girls: 10 Commandments of TwitterPosted 11 days ago
- 5 Reasons You Should Crying Besides GraduationPosted 11 days ago
- Hook Ups to Steer Clear ofPosted 12 days ago
- A Letter to my Sticky BoobsPosted 14 days ago
- Celebrity Crushes I Wouldn’t Take Home To MomPosted 16 days ago
First off, this: “So, this is your last semester, huh?” “Yes, Aunt Jill, it is.” “So, are you excited to graduate?” “Um.. no, not really, Aunt Jill.” “What are your plans after you graduate?” “I DON’T KNOW,...
- Posted 115 days ago
Full Bars, No Service
When exactly did “We’re going on a beer run,” get replaced by “We’re going to the bars”? At age 21? Passing up a house party for the bars makes about as much sense as Obama without a...
- Posted 204 days ago
Keystone Light Anyone?
22 Cases of beer on the wall, 22 cases of beer…
- Posted 314 days ago
March Madness Drinking Game
It’s that one shining moment where drinking, gambling and yelling unite and a sheet of paper (no, not your transcript) decides your fate. It’s March Madness baby! It’s where your Cinderella isn’t that sophomore dime piece from Psych 101 but...
- Posted 434 days ago
Philosophy 101: DGAF and YOLO
College is good for many things, maturing the immature, getting the unemployed employed, and getting the un-laid laid. But if there's one thing you squeeze out of these four (five, six) years, it should be the...
- Posted 505 days ago