- An Open Letter to Nice Guys
- The Picture Girl We All Know
- Straight Guy’s Guide to Hot Guys
- 25 Things I learned in 25 years
- Dear Miley
- 2013 MTV VMA’s Drinking Game
- I Don’t Want To Live In A World Where Ben Affleck Is Batman
- Just Do You
- Can we talk about the new Lady Gaga song for a second?
- Let’s Talk About Student Athletes
All posts by JShep
The People of EDM
As EDM (Electronic Dance Music) continues sweeping the mainstream music scene and our nation, there has been a growing interest in the ‘rave’ scene. This can range from some shitty DJ spinning today’s top hits at your...
- Posted July 16, 2012
How We Acquire Alcohol (By Class Year)
Regardless of our year in college it’s safe to say that we’re getting plastered at least two nights a week (more if you aren’t a pussy). Until America wises up like the progressive state of Canada and...
- Posted July 8, 2012
The Unspoken Rules of College
Throughout our years at an institution of higher education, we learn more than just what our professors expect us to learn (the week before finals), we also learn a certain set of rules and guidelines that help...
- Posted January 5, 2012