- An Open Letter to Nice Guys
- The Picture Girl We All Know
- Straight Guy’s Guide to Hot Guys
- 25 Things I learned in 25 years
- Dear Miley
- 2013 MTV VMA’s Drinking Game
- I Don’t Want To Live In A World Where Ben Affleck Is Batman
- Just Do You
- Can we talk about the new Lady Gaga song for a second?
- Let’s Talk About Student Athletes
#CTL announces the “Rage Tour” with Jbre / Dougie Kent!
JANUARY 5TH, 2013 “Are you a Nike shoe lover? How about the classic Van’s Authentic hipster? Either way you look at it, Jbre / Dougie Kent are at it again with a music video for you! Featuring some of the hottest shoes on the market, the duo is at it again featuring their debut music video for ‘Nikes and Vanz’ off their October mixtape release Ars Nova. Instrumentally produced by ID Labs out of Pittsburgh Pa and studio foundation for hip hop icons Wiz Khalifa and Mac Miller, ‘Nikes and Vanz’ highlights the glory days of being a college student and the addiction to shoe wear. You can catch Jbre / Dougie Kent on the College Town Life sponsored #CTL ‘Rage Tour’ this February and March of 2013. The artist are holding a competition to any Twitter and Facebook user that posts the YouTube video on BOTH media sites. One winner will be randomly selected for a private show at their college in the 2013 school year. Good Luck, and Happy Posting!”