- The AA TeamPosted 2 days ago
- 10 Most Overrated Female CelebritiesPosted 4 days ago
- An Honest Message for the Male PopulationPosted 6 days ago
- Girls: 10 Commandments of TwitterPosted 8 days ago
- 5 Reasons You Should Crying Besides GraduationPosted 8 days ago
- Hook Ups to Steer Clear ofPosted 10 days ago
- A Letter to my Sticky BoobsPosted 11 days ago
- Celebrity Crushes I Wouldn’t Take Home To MomPosted 13 days ago
- Why I Hate Nice GuysPosted 13 days ago
- 9 Moronic Rules of SeductionPosted 15 days ago
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man (College Edition)
Ladies, it’s hard to be us. But if you follow these lady-like guidelines and take some advice from your guy friends, you might find a happy medium. Always remember the wise words of Ludacris, “You can't turn...
- Posted 398 days ago
Sober Me vs Drunk Me
Its safe to say we all have a sort of split personality that comes out of hibernation when we've had enough to drink. Someone who was once an upstanding, level-headed and slightly self-conscious person becomes a reckless,...
- Posted 524 days ago
It’s the most wonderful time of the year… WIFEY SEASON. Say what? Don’t act like you don’t already know what it is. It’s that special time of the year when it’s colder than the antarctic and rooftop...
- Posted 564 days ago
The Official Friends With Benefits Handbook
Let’s face it. We’re in college. No one wants to date anyone. Friends with benefits? Yes, please. But be cautious, because this can get treacherous.
- Posted 601 days ago
Guide to the Newly Single
So you’re newly single. CONGRATULATIONS! Too soon? Okay okay, here are some tips to help you get it together after it all falls apart. 1. Stop whatever you’re doing (probably staring at his profile pictures) and...
- Posted 658 days ago
A Realistic Girl’s Guide to Guys
While men can be a great asset to have in your life, providing you with companionship, regular sex, and maybe the occasional meal, I’m here to tell you, this notion of an “ideal guy” is only going...
- Posted 673 days ago