- Breaking Up with the GymPosted 12 hours ago
- 4 Social Media Trends That Should DiePosted 2 days ago
- The AA TeamPosted 4 days ago
- 10 Most Overrated Female CelebritiesPosted 6 days ago
- An Honest Message for the Male PopulationPosted 9 days ago
- Girls: 10 Commandments of TwitterPosted 11 days ago
- 5 Reasons You Should Crying Besides GraduationPosted 11 days ago
- Hook Ups to Steer Clear ofPosted 12 days ago
- A Letter to my Sticky BoobsPosted 14 days ago
- Celebrity Crushes I Wouldn’t Take Home To MomPosted 15 days ago
Drink of the Week: Loaded Nutella Hot Coco
By CTL on October 13, 2011
This is perfect for fall season as cold weather starts to arrive. The ultimate “pregaming the pregame” type of drink. Loaded Nutella also suits well as the “I’m attempting to study drink.”
These measurements are for one drink so multiply by however many people you want to serve.
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 shot of Bailey’s
- 1 shot of vanilla vodka (feel free to substitute for regular, whipped cream, or caramel vodka)
- (optional) 1 shot of Kahlua
- Put Nutella and 1/3 cup milk in small saucepan over medium heat.
- Mix until blended.
- Add a hint of “bad decisions”
- Throw in the alcohol
- Add remaining milk, increase heat to medium-high, and whisk until hot and frothy.
- Have no regrets, cheers!