COOKIE DOUGH flavored vodka just came out.. Make the same drink except use pinnacle cookie dough instead
- An Open Letter to Nice Guys
- The Picture Girl We All Know
- Straight Guy’s Guide to Hot Guys
- 25 Things I learned in 25 years
- Dear Miley
- 2013 MTV VMA’s Drinking Game
- I Don’t Want To Live In A World Where Ben Affleck Is Batman
- Just Do You
- Can we talk about the new Lady Gaga song for a second?
- Let’s Talk About Student Athletes
Drink of the Week: Loaded Nutella Hot Coco
By CTL on October 13, 2011
This is perfect for fall season as cold weather starts to arrive. The ultimate “pregaming the pregame” type of drink. Loaded Nutella also suits well as the “I’m attempting to study drink.”
These measurements are for one drink so multiply by however many people you want to serve.
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 shot of Bailey’s
- 1 shot of vanilla vodka (feel free to substitute for regular, whipped cream, or caramel vodka)
- (optional) 1 shot of Kahlua
- Put Nutella and 1/3 cup milk in small saucepan over medium heat.
- Mix until blended.
- Add a hint of “bad decisions”
- Throw in the alcohol
- Add remaining milk, increase heat to medium-high, and whisk until hot and frothy.
- Have no regrets, cheers!