- 4 Social Media Trends That Should DiePosted 10 hours ago
- The AA TeamPosted 3 days ago
- 10 Most Overrated Female CelebritiesPosted 5 days ago
- An Honest Message for the Male PopulationPosted 7 days ago
- Girls: 10 Commandments of TwitterPosted 10 days ago
- 5 Reasons You Should Crying Besides GraduationPosted 10 days ago
- Hook Ups to Steer Clear ofPosted 11 days ago
- A Letter to my Sticky BoobsPosted 13 days ago
- Celebrity Crushes I Wouldn’t Take Home To MomPosted 14 days ago
- Why I Hate Nice GuysPosted 14 days ago
Drinks of the Summer
It’s Summertime. The weather is hot, the bikinis are hotter, and the drinking knows no limits.
The standards of beer, Jack and Coke, and vodka-crans are still great go-tos when you’re hanging with your friends, but when you’re out in the bars or clubs and on vacation, why not mix it up a little with one of these fantastic Summer Cocktails?
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz Blue Curacao
- 2 oz Sweet and Sour
- 7-up or Sprite
Pour in vodka, Blue Curacao, and sweet and sour. Top with 7-up or Sprite.
COTTON CANDY SHOOTER
- 1 1/2 oz Pinnacle cotton candy flavored vodka
- Splash Blue Curacao
- Splash pineapple juice
Pour in vodka, splash with Blue Curacao and pineapple juice, and prepare yourself for a night of bad decisions. This one is sweet and goes down smooth.
SUMMERTIME SWEET LEMONADE
- 10 shots watermelon vodka
- 2 quarts pink lemonade